For over one hundred years the Lord has enabled the Wheelersburg Baptist Church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to minister to people on a local, national and world-wide basis.
We at W.B.C., with God’s help, seek to live lives that bring honor and glory to our Lord. We are a warm and friendly group who realize that every member is a minister to others for the furtherance of the Gospel. As a result we not only seek to provide for the spiritual welfare of our own members, but endeavor to help others both locally and globally.
Wheelersburg Baptist Church is committed to:
* Calling people to repentance and acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
* The teaching of salvation as a gift of God’s grace without man’s works.
* The necessity of Christ’s sacrifice for the payment of sins.
* Public baptism to proclaim one’s faith in Jesus Christ.
* The teaching of the sufficiency of God’s Word.
* Understanding our dependency upon the Holy Spirit in living holy lives.
Counseling Discipleship Training begins January 13, 2014 – March 31st (12 Monday evening classes) for more information, click on the “Resources” tab and then click “Counseling Training” ….Click link below to print off your registration form. (Weekend CDT sessions at Charleston’s Union Mission begin in March….registration brochure link below).
(**You may need to download Quicktime in order to listen to some of the sermons.. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/.)