For over one hundred years the Lord has enabled the Wheelersburg Baptist Church to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ and to minister to people on a local, national and world-wide basis.
We at W.B.C., with God’s help, seek to live lives that bring honor and glory to our Lord. We are a warm and friendly group who realize that every member is a minister to others for the furtherance of the Gospel. As a result we not only seek to provide for the spiritual welfare of our own members, but endeavor to help others both locally and globally.
Wheelersburg Baptist Church is committed to:
* Calling people to repentance and acceptance of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
* The teaching of salvation as a gift of God’s grace without man’s works.
* The necessity of Christ’s sacrifice for the payment of sins.
* Public baptism to proclaim one’s faith in Jesus Christ.
* The teaching of the sufficiency of God’s Word.
* Understanding our dependency upon the Holy Spirit in living holy lives.
(**You may need to download Quicktime in order to listen to some of the sermons.. http://www.apple.com/quicktime/.)